UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of the Indian Forest Service Exam 2022 vacancy through the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022. Apply Online For 151 Indian Forest Service Posts Exam.
If You Want To Apply This UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website Of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) For Apply Online https://upsc.gov.in/. If You Want to Know More Information About This Recruitment Then Check Official Notification.
Below You Get All The Information About This UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, UPSC civil services online form 2022, Indian forest service, Indian forest service syllabus, UPSC Indian forest services recruitment 2022, Indian forest service exam, UPSC civil services recruitment 2022 form, civil and forest services recruitment, UPSC Indian forest service, Indian forest service officer, UPSC civil services recruitment 2022.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
Those candidates Who Are Interested Apply Online This UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Then You Have to Submit the Application form Before the Last Date. This Recruitment Starting Date to Apply Online 02 February 2022. And Last Date Of Apply online 22 February 2022.
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Post||Indian Forest Service|
|Job Location||All India|
|Total Post Vacancy||151 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 21-02-2022 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 22-02-2022 at 18:00 Hrs
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 01 to 07-03-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date for Prelims Exam: 05-07-2022
- Dates for Mains Exam: November, 2022
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination selection process detailed are given below:
- Written Examination
- Praimary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Indian Forest Service||Rs 56100/- To Rs 225000/-|
|Name of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||151|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2001
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidate must have done with the graduation and holds the degree with one subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Chemistry, Geology, and Zoology, Statistics, Botany, Agriculture, Forestry or done with the Engineering from any of the recognized Universities.
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Digree Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Government Id Card
How To Apply UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022
- Visit the UPSC Official website is – www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the ‘ What’s New’ Section.
- Then Click on UPSC IFS 2022 Application form.
- A new page will open, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Candidates must have to register themselves before filling out the online application form.
- Then, log in with the generated Application number and create a password, and filling the online application form.
- Submit all details like personal, Qualification, Test center, etc.
- Now upload the documents.
- In the end, candidates have to pay the IFS 2021 Application Fees.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|