UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has Published A Notification For Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam Apply Online For 341 Posts. If You Interested Apply This Recruitment Then Check All Post Carefully.
Those Candidates who are interested Apply Online This UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in/ For Apply Online. If You Want To Know All Eligibility Criteria Check Below.
Below you Get All The Information About This UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, upsc cds recruitment 2022, UPSC CDS 1 recruitment 2022 form,nda recruitment 2022, CDs UPSC recruitment 2022, UPSC NDA recruitment 2022,upsc cds i recruitment 2022, UPSC NDA I recruitment 2022, UPSC CDS ii recruitment 2022,upsc cds 1 2022 recruitment.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
If You Want To Apply This UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Then You Have to Know About This Recruitment Applying Proces Already Started. And This Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online 11 January 2022.
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||CDS|
|Job Location||All India|
|Number Of Posts||341|
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 10-01-2022 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
Dear Candidates If You Apply for This Recruitment Then You Have to pay Some Application Fee. If You Goes To Female/ SC/ ST Then You Have To Pay Zero Rupees. And If You goes To Any Other Catagory Then You Have Pay 200/- Rupees.
This UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure consists of three stages. First Stage Written Exam, Second Stage Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, Third Test Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Finally selected candidates will be hired at the post of Lieutenant and will get monthly pay in the range of Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500. Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies will be Rs 56,100 per month.
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Combined Defence Service Exam I 2022||341|
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Government Id Card
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
How To Apply UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Step 2: Look for the Part-1 link section and click on it.
- Step 3: Click on the new registration tab and complete your registration process.
- Step 4: Enter your personal and educational details to get registered.
- Step 5: On successful registration, you will receive the registration number and password on your mail-id.
- Step 6: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 7: Upload all the required documents correctly in the required quality and submit them.
- Step 8: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online or offline through any provided options.
- Step 9: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form which is available as pdf along with the fee payment receipt for future references.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|