OSSC Junior Assistant 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant vacancies. If You Interested To Apply This Recruitment Then See Below For More Information.
If You Want To Apply This OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment Then Visit Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/ For Apply Online. You Have to Want More information about This recruitment then Check Below.
Below You Get All Information About This OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment All DetailsOSSC junior assistant recruitment 2022, OSSC junior assistant, junior assistant, OSSC junior assistant 2021, Odisha junior assistant recruitment 2021, OSSCjunior assistant recruitment, OSSC junior assistant recruitment 2021, junior assistant syllabus, OSSCjunior assistant 2022 notice, OSSC junior assistant salary.
OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
If You Want To Apply This OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment Then You Have to Apply This recruitment Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee 22 December 2021 and Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee 24 January 2022. And Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form 31 January 2022.
|Name of Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|Total Post Vacancy||140 Post|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee||22 December 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee||24 January 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31 January 2022|
|SC/ ST/ PwD (having Permanent Disability)||Nill|
|Any Other Catagory||200/-|
|Payment mode||By using Debit/ Credit/ Internet Banking|
The Candidate to Appear Two-stage of Examination. The Candidate shall be Rejected if he/she fails to appear at any stage of the Recruitment Examination & will not be Allowed for Subsequent Stages of Examination.
- Stage-1: Preliminar Written Examination
- Stage-II: Main Written Examination
Job/ Pay Scale
However, on the appointment, the candidate Will be eligible to get a consolidated salary of Rs. 13,300/- applicable to the post per month for the first year as per Odisha Group-C & D Posts (Contractual Appointment)Amendment Rule,2021. The salary/scale of pay may vary from time to time according to the decision of the Government.
|Name Of Post||UR||SCBC||SC||ST|
|Junior Assistant||71 (W-24)||16 (W-05)||23 (W-6)||30 (W-10)|
OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below You, Will Find This OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment All Eligibility Criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualifications as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills as on the last date of submission of online application form are eligible to apply for the post.
- Copy of the Online Application Form.
- HSC or equivalent pass certificate & mark sheet.
- +2 Examination or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheets.
- Degree/ Graduation pass Certificate & Mark sheet from any recognized University.
- Certificate relating to Computer knowledge.
- Recent valid caste certificate
- Certificate ofpassing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject
- Certificate of disability issued online by UDID
- No Objection Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo
How To Apply OSSC Junior Assistant 2022
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online
- application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”
- button on the Home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by
- clicking on the “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and filling up the online Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the online Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on Instruction to fill up Online Application Form
OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|