OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Training Officer (ATO) vacancies as Initial appointees under the director of technical education & training, Govt of Odisha. Apply Online For 250 Vacancy.
If You Want To Apply Online This OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website Of http://www.ossc.gov.in/ Odisha Staff Selection Commission Apply Online. If You Want To Know More Information Check Below.
Below You Get All The Information About This OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, assistant training officer, OSSC assistant training officer, OSSC recruitment 2022, assistant training officer recruitment 2022, OSSC assistant training officer recruitment 2021 full details, previous year assistant training officer exam questions, OSSC 250 ATO assistant training officer recruitment 2022, assistant training officer recruitment.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
This OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Advisement Date 24 December 2021 And This Recruitment Starting Date Of Apply Online Available Soon.
|Name of Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Training Officer|
|Total Post Vacancy||250 Post|
If You Apply Then this OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Proces Held On Following Stages:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
If You selected This post, the candidate will be appointed as the Initial Appointee
carrying remuneration of Rs. 25300/- per month (for I” year) as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department.
Category of posts for NTC/NAC Holders
|Catagory||Number Of Posts|
Category of Posts for Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Catagory||Number Of Posts|
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If You Want To Apply This OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Then Below You Find Recruitment Related Eligibility Criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Age Limit As On: 01-01-2021
The candidate applying for the post must have passed NAC/NTC from the NCVT recognized Institutions or Diploma/ Degree from AICTE approved Institutions. And The candidate must have passed the M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
- Matriulation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- NAC/NTC Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo Graph
- Government Id Card
How To Apply OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online
- application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”
- button on the Home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by
- clicking on the “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and filling up the online Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the online Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on Instruction to fill up Online Application Form
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|