OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of the Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021 Apply Online For 405 Posts. Below You Check Notification Details.
If You Want To Apply Online This OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Then You Have To Visit Official Website http://www.opsc.gov.in/ For Apply Online 405 Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details And all eligibility criteria can read the Notification And Apply Online.
Below You Get All The Information About This OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, Odisha civil service exam, Odisha civil services syllabus, Odisha civil service exam 2021, Odisha civil service examination 2022, Odisha civil services recruitment 2022, Odisha civil service recruitment 2022, Odisha civil service preparation, Odisha civil service recruitment 2022 syllabus, OPSC recruitment 2022.
OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
If You Interested Apply Online This OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Then This Recruitment Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee 10 January 2022 And Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee 09 February 2022.
|Name of Department||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Civil Service|
|Total Post Vacancy||405 Post|
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-01-2022
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 09-02-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18-02-2022
- Any Others Catagory: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): By using Debit/ Credit/ Net banking
The OPCS Civil Services selection process goes as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
If You Selected Candidate Then This OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Basic Pay Rs.44900 – 56100/-.
|Post Name||Number Of Posts|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group A||50|
|Odisha Police Service, Group A||97|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group A||06|
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B||02|
|Odisha Labour Service, Group B||150|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||40|
|Odisha Employment Service, Group B||10|
|Odisha Welfare Service, Group B||42|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B||08|
OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must not have been born earlier than 02-01-1989 & not later than 01-01-2000
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- As Limit As On: 01-01-2021
As per the OPSC Civil Services eligibility criteria, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a university approved by the Central Govt.
- HSC or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / +2 Exam certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Certificate of any other higher qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Odia Test Pass Certificate
- Discharge Certificate in case of an Ex-Servicemen
- Certificate of Good Character
- No Objection Certificate
- Two Passport size photos
- Government Id Card
How To Apply OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022
- Go to OPSC official website and proceed to the application link for the Civil Service exam.
- Read all the instructions and click on Proceed to Apply
- Register yourself by filling in the details like email id, phone number,
- A username and password will be sent to your mail.
- Login with Username and Password and fill all the mandatory fields like category, date of birth, educational details, etc.
- Upload the required documents and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Pay the required fees and click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
OPSC Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|
OPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern 2022
After the candidate has submitted an online application for OPSC OAS recruitment 2022, one should take a look at the OPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern The exam set by the commission has 3 major steps:
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Prelims is a screening exam with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be divided into 2 papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2) of 2 hours each.
- Paper 2 is qualifying in nature and candidates have to score above 33% to be able to attend the mains exam.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th of the assigned mark.
Mains Exam Pattern
- The main exam is an essay based exam comprising 9 exam sets.
- There are 5 compulsory papers and 4 papers of optional subjects
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be of 10th std. level and are qualifying in nature
- Each paper has 3 hours each
Interview Exam Pattern
After clearing the mains exam for OPSC Civil Services recruitment, the candidate is called in by the commission for a personality test. The interview is for 250 marks.