OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge vacancies of Asst. Section Officer 2022 Apply Online For 796 Posts. If You Want To Know More Information About This Recruitment Then Check Below.
If You Want To Apply This OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website Of Odisha Public Service http://www.opsc.gov.in/ For Apply Online. Interested Candidate Kindly Check Official Notification For More Information.
Below You Get All The Information About This OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Applying Process, assistant section officer recruitment 2022, OPSC ASO recruitment 2022, Odisha assistant section officer recruitment 2022, OPSC recruitment 2022, OPSC assistant section officer recruitment 2022, ASO recruitment 2022, assistant section officer, Odisha assistant section officer, assistant section officer Odisha, OPSC asst. section officer recruitment 2022, OPSC assistant section officer ASO recruitment 2021.
OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
Those Candidates who are interested Apply This OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Then You know This Recruitment Starting Date for Registration/ Re-Registration & Payment of Fee 20 January 2022 And Last Date for Registration/ Re-Registration & Payment of Fee 19 February 2022.
|Name of Department||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Asst Section Officer|
|Total Post Vacancy||796 Post|
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-01-2022
- Last Date for Registration/ Re-Registration & Payment of Fee: 19-02-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 25-02-2022
- Any Others Catagory: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PwD of Odisha: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
There are mainly two stages that the candidates had to clear in order to be selected for the post of Assistant Section Officer by OPSC as per the recruitment pattern.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test in Computer
The official notification for OPSC ASO Exam 2022 has not been released as of yet. We will update here in case any information is released by the officials. However, as per the last recruitment notification, the pay scale ranges from Rs.9,400–34,800/- p.m. for along with the grade pay of Rs 4,200/-. One will also be getting DA, HRA, and other allowances addition.
|Catagory||Number Of Posts|
OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates must not be have been born earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not Later than 1st January 2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any such equivalent qualification. And Adequate computer knowledge is a must.
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Computer Certificate
- Government Id Card
How to Apply OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of OPSC
- Navigate to the homepage and select ‘Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Asst. Section Officer’.
- Select ‘Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Asst. Section Officer’ and select the ‘Attachment’ tab.
- Go through the eligibility criteria for OPSC ASO Exam carefully and check your Eligibility
- Fill the application form with the utmost care. Details like the name of the candidate, parent’s/ guardian’s name, gender, contact details, address, category, etc. should be filled in without Any Error
- Attach all the required and mandatory documents along with the duly filled application form
- Lastly, hit the ‘submit’ button and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
OPSC Asst Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Available on 20-01-2022|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|