MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class) Examination 2022. Apply Online for 63 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested In Applying for Online MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website https://www.mpsc.gov.in/. If You Want More Information About This Recruitment Then Check Below.
Below You Get All The Information About MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 All Details, MPSC recruitment civil judge, civil judge exam, UK civil judge vacancy 2022 Bombay high court clerk recruitment 2022, mp civil judge notification 2021, mp civil judge vacancy 2021, mp civil judge exam, mp civil judge notification, Maharashtra civil judge vacancy 2021.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
If You Eligible Applying For This MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Then You Know This Recruitment Starting Date to Apply Online 24 December 2021, Last Date to Apply Online 13 January 2022. And You Have to Apply This Recruitment Between 24 December To 13 January 2022.
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Total Post Vacancy||63 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2022 23:59 Hrs
- Dates for Preliminary Examination: 12-03-2022
- Dates for Main Examination: 02-07-2022
If You Goes To Open Catagory Then You Have Pay Rs.394/- Application fee And If You Goes To Reserve Catagory Then You have Pay Rs.294/- Application Fee. pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline through E-Challan.
This MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Selection Proces Has Been a Two-Stage exam. first stage Preliminary Examination and Second Stage Main Examination. Kindly you Have to Check the Official Website For more information.
- Preliminary Examination: 12-03-2022
- Main Examination: 02-07-2022
Salary/ Job Payscale
Once the recommendations of the judicial pay commission are implemented, the starting pay of a Junior Civil Judge/First Class Magistrate will be Rs.77840/- against the existing Rs.27,700/-Per Month.
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|New Law Graduate||63|
|Lawyer, Attorney, or Advocate|
|Service Staff (Ministerial Staff)|
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If You Want To Apply This MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Then Check Below You Will Find All Eligibility Criteria.
- Post 01: 21 to 25 Years
- post 02: 21 to 35 Years
- Post 03: 21 to 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more details regarding age limit refer notification.
- Post 01: Candidates should possess Law degree (LLB) / Law Master’s degree (LLM) with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Post 02 & 03: Candidates should possess Law Degree (LLB) wih experience.
- 10th/+2 Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Law degree (LLB) / Law Master’s degree Certificate
- Exprience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Government Id Card
- Photo Graph
- For More Information Visit Official Notification
How To Apply MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class in 2021 Official Notification, which has mentioned on that page.
- Refer to all the eligibility details in that Official Notification.
- After that, click on the apply link on that page.
- Enter all the necessary details in it.
- Ans also, submit the proper documents which are mentioned in the application form.
- Click on the submit button and get the MPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2021.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|