Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022: The Intelligence Bureau(IB) under the Ministry OF Home Affairs released the notification for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Apply Online also job seekers can apply. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification.
If You are Interested in Apply To Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now For 150 ACIO Posts Then Visit the Official Website Of The Intelligence Bureau(IB) www.mha.gov.in/ or www.ncs.govt.in. For Apply online. If You Want To Know More Information About This Recruitment Then Check Official Notification. It invites The Intelligence Bureau(IB) Online Application form for candidates to fill up the vacancies of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officers posts on a contractual basis.
Below You Get All The Information About This Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022, Intelligence Officers 2022,Intelligence Bureau 150 ACIO Posts recruitment 2022, MHA New Recruitment 2022,150 ACIO Posts new post-2022, MHA lastest Update 2022,Assistant Central Intelligence Officers new recruitment 2022, Apply Now.
Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Table of Contents
Candidates who are interested in the post of Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022, can apply online for The Intelligence Bureau(IB) under the Ministry OF Home Affairs released the notification for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officers posts from 16th April 2022 to 7th May 2022.
|Name of Department||The Intelligence Bureau(IB) ,|
the Ministry OF Home Affairs
|Name of Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officers(ACIO),|
Grade 2 Executive
|Total Post Vacancy|
|Official Website||www.mha.gov.in/ or www.ncs.govt.in|
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 7-05-2022 by 23:59 Hrs
- Tier-1 Examination
- Tier-2 Examination
- Tier-3 Examination
Selected candidates will get Level 7 Pay Scale (RS 44,900 – 1,42,400/-) in thr matrix plus admissibble Central government allowances.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|ACIO , Grade 2 Executive||150|
Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officers must have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria raised by The Intelligence Bureau(IB) .
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27-30Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
- A candidate must hold a certificate/Degree ofBachelor’s Graduate from a recognized institute or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/Board.
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Computer certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Computer Certificate
- Government Id Card
How To Apply Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website i.e. or click on the link www.mha.gov.in/ or www.ncs.govt.in mentioned above in the article.
- Scroll down and click on the Recruitment Advertisement option available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click n the “Apply Online” present in front of the Livestock Assistant Advertisement.
- A new page will open, now click on the New Registration option.
- Fill out the details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Attach the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application for future references
Apply Online Link Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Folow Twitter||Follow Google News|
Thank you a lot for reading the article, We hope that you get all information about the Intelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022, If you have any difficulties or problems, Or want any Information about thisIntelligence Bureau New Recruitment 2022, Then Comment and ask, We definitely try to help you, Follow for more updates, Thank you for your time… Visit again…