Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 01-2023 Batch. Apply Online For 65 Asst Commandant Posts.
If You Want To Apply This Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website Of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board For Apply Online This Posts http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/. If You Want To Know More Information About This Recruitment Then Check Official Notification.
Below You Get All The Information About This Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, Indian coast guard recruitment 2022, Indian coast guard, coast guard Yantrik recruitment 2022, coast guard new vacancy 2022, coast guard Navik gd recruitment 2022, Indian coast guard recruitment 2021, Indian coast guard Mts recruitment 2022, coast guard Navik gd online form 2022, Indian coast guard recruitment 2022 10th pass, Indian coast guard recruitment 2022 notification, Indian coast guard assistant commandant.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Those Candidates who are interested Apply Online This Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Then You Have Must Be Submit Application Form Before Last Date. This Recruitment Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022 at 11:00 hrs And Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2022 up to 17:00 hrs.
|Name of Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Post||Asst Commandant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Total Post Vacancy||65 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2022 up to 17:00 hrs
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/ Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
Interested candidates should note that they can fill out the application for only one position. If any applicants fill out multiple applications, their candidature will be accepted only for the latest post. The rest of their applications will be rejected.
- Computer-based Test
- Document verification
- Medical examination.
The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:-
|Name Of Post||Number of Post|
|General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||15|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
(i) Asst Commandant (GD), Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(c) Chest. Well, proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- For General Duty: Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002(Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|General Duty||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||12th Class, current /valid Commercial|
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||Degree (Engineering)|
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Government Id Card
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Applications will be accepted only ‘ONLINE’ from 18 Feb 2022 (1100 hrs) to 28 Feb 2022 (1700 hrs).
- The candidates are to log on to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number.
- The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 31 Jan 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|