East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act, 1961 Over East Coast Railway for the year 2021-22. Apply Online For 756 Apprentice Posts.
If You Want To Apply Online This East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website Of East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/ For Apply Online. If you Know About More Information Then Check the Official Notification.
Below You Get All The Information About This East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, east coast railway apprentice 2022, railway apprentice 2022, east coast railway recruitment 2022, railway recruitment 2022, east coast railway apprentice vacancy 2022, east coast railway apprentice online form 2022, central railway apprentice 2022, east coast railway apprentice form 2022, east coast railway apprentice recruitment 2022, east coast railway apprentice form Apply.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Those candidates Who Are Interested Apply Online This East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Then You Have Submit Application Form Before Last Date, This Recruitment Starting Date Of Apply Online 08 February 2022 And Last Date Of Apply Online 07 March 2022.
|Name of Department||East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Total Post Vacancy||756 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2022
- Date Of Exam: Available Soon
- Date Of Release Admit Card: Available Soon
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made: online through
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking an average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared to take the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. e.g., A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in the Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI.
The selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices for the period as applicable for the designated trade and they will be paid a stipend during their training as per the rules of the State Government.
- Salary– Rs10000/- To 12000/–
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||190|
|Khurda Road Division||237|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Age Limit As On: 07-03-2022
Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Government Id Card
How To Apply East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting @www.rrcbs.org.in or the direct link given above.
- Candidates are required to fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- After filling up the online application, the candidate needs to pay the fee.
- After successful payment of the fee, the application will be provisionally accepted by the board.
- The candidate must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|