Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: The High Court of Bombay has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancy. Apply Online For 247 Clerk Posts. If You Interested To Apply This Recruitment Then see Below For More Information.
If You want To apply This Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Then Visit the Official Website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ For apply Online. If You want to Apply This Recruitment Then Below You Find All Information about This Recruitment.
Below You Get All Information About This Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, Bombay high court recruitment, Bombay high court recruitment 2022, Bombay high court recruitment 2021, Bombay high court clerk recruitment 2022, Bombay high court Bharti 2021, high court recruitment, Bombay high court clerk Bharti 2022, Bombay high court recruitment 2020, Bombay high court recruitment 2019.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
If You Interested Apply This Recruitment Then You Have to Know This Recruitment Starting Date to Apply Online 23 December 2021 And Last Date to Apply Online 06 January 2022.
|Name of Department||The High Court of Bombay|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Total Post Vacancy||247 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2022
- Registration Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Examination Fee for Shortlisted Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test of 90 marks of one-hour duration comprising of Objective type multiple choice questions on Marathi, English, GK, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Computer.
Salary/ Job Payscale
If You Selected This Recruitment Then You Have Received Rs. 19,900/-To 63,200 /-plus allowances as per the Rules Per Month.
The High Court of Bombay has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancy. Apply Online For 247 Clerk Posts.
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for General: 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Class: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
A: must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any
faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law
B: must have passed Government Commercial Certificate
Examination or examination conducted by Government
Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic
Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed
of 40 w.p. m.
C: must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in
operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in
addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7, and Open
Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes
- Matriculation Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo graph
- Government Id Card
- Domicile Certificate in State of Maharashtra;
- Certificate issued by the Government Board (G.C. C.) or I.T.I. For the speed of 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing;
- The Mark Sheets and passing certificates of Matriculation, Graduation, Post Graduation and Law Graduation
How To Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website of Bombay High Court – https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.php
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- On-going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|