Bank Of India Recruitment 2023: The Bank Of India(BOI) Has Released The Notification For 500 Probationary Officer Posts For Job Seekers. If You Want More Information About Online Apply For This Post Then Check Below.
If You Want To Apply For This Bank Of India New Recruitment 2023, Visit The Official Website Of The Bank Of Baroda bankofindia.in For Apply Online. For More Information About Latest Govt. Jobs Kindly Visit Our Website Regularly.
bank of india recruitment 2023,bank recruitment 2023,bank of india po recruitment 2023,recruitment 2023,boi recruitment 2023,bank vacancy 2023,bank of india,new vacancy 2023,central bank of india recruitment 2023,vacancy 2023,hdfc bank recruitment 2023,boi recruitment,bank of india new vacancy 2023,bank of india notification 2023,bank of india po recruitment,bank of india new recruitment 2023,job vacancy 2023,boi po recruitment 2023,govt job vacancy 2023
Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
Table of Contents
Candidates who are interested in the post of Bank Of India Recruitment 2023, can apply online The Bank Of India released the notification for 500 Probationary Officer And Other officers’ posts from 11th February 2023 to 25th February 2023.
|Name of Department||Bank Of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|Total Post Vacancy||500|
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-02-2023 by 23:59 Hrs
- Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/any other process
- The date is not defined
Selected candidates will get the Level 7 Pay Scale (RS 1.5 Lakhs – 3.9 Lakhs/-) in the matrix plus admissible government allowances.
Below The Table, We Have Provided the Complete Vacancy Details Of This Post.
|Post Name||Total No. Of Post|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||150|
|Credit Officer in General Banking Stream||350|
Bank Of India New Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for 500 Probationary Officer, IT Officer in Specialist stream, Credit Officer in General Banking Stream, And Other officers posts must have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria raised by The Central Bank Of India.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
- A candidate minimum must hold a certificate/Degree of bachelor’s Graduate from a recognized institute or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/Board For Further Educational Details Visit To There Official Website Notification.
- Matriculation Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Post Graduation Certificate
- Computer certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Recent Pass Port Size Photo Graph
- Computer Certificate
- Government Id Card
How To Apply for Bank Of India Probationary Officer Post Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website i.e. or click on the link https://www.bankofindia.in/ mentioned above in the article.
- Scroll down and click on the Recruitment Advertisement option available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click n the “Apply Online” present in front of the Bank Of India Officer Post Recruitment 2023 Advertisement.
- A new page will open, now click on the New Registration option.
- Fill out the details with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Attach the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application for future references
Apply Online Link Bank Of India Probationary Officer Post Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|
Thank you a lot for reading the article, We hope that you get all information about the Bank Of India Probationary Officer Post Recruitment 2023, If you have any difficulties or problems, Or want any Information about this Bank Of India Recruitment 2023, Then Comment and ask, We try to help you, Follow for more updates, Thank you for your time… Visit again…