APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer Apply Online For 60 Vacancy. Kindly check the Official Website For More Information.
If You Want To Apply This APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Then Visit Official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in/ For Apply Online. If You Interested Know More Information About This This Recruitment Then Check Below.
Below You Get All The Information This APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Applying Proces, APPSC recruitment 2022, executive officer grade 3 recruitment 2021, APPSC executive officer grade 3 recruitment 2021, APPSC junior assistant recruitment 2022, APPSC recruitment 2022 notification, ap endowments recruitment notification 2022, ap endowment executive officer grade 3, APPSC executive officer.
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
This APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Starting Date to Apply Online 30 December 2021, Last Date to Apply Online 19 January 2022, And Last Date Of Payment Application Fee 18 January 2022. if You Interested Apply This Recruitment Then You Have Applied This Recruitment Between 30 December To 19 January 2022.
|Name of Department||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Executive Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Post Vacancy||60 Post|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-01-2022
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
The selection to this APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Main Examination to be held as per the Scheme.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service for a total of 60 vacancies (13 Carry forward + 47 Fresh) on the scale of pay of Rs.16,400/- to 49,870/- Per Month.
|Name Of The District||Number Of Executive Post|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below You Have to Find All The Recruitment Related Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Required documents Etc.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Age Limit As On 01/07/2021
If You Applied Then You Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications.
- Matriculation Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo Graph
- Government Id Card
How To Apply APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @psc.ap.gov.in or click on the direct link above.
- The candidates need to obtain OTPR ID first before application. It is a One Time Profile Registration.
- The candidates must carefully fill in all the details to complete the registration process to get a unique OTPR ID which must be saved for applying online for any type of recruitment through APPSC.
- Click on Online Application and log in through OTPR ID and Mobile Number and click on GO.
- The candidate can now set and confirm the password and click on Submit.
- Now click on the Login tab. Enter OTPR ID and password.
- If the candidate is an existing user, he/she should click on the Existing User button, enter OTP, ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- Click on the Login button and Fill in all the details related to payment. A payment reference ID will be generated after successful payment which must be saved by the candidate for future reference.
- The candidate will be then redirected to the application form. Enter all the details to complete the application process including the Payment Reference ID.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Naukri Sambad|
|Join Facebook||Join Telegram|
|Follow Twitter||Follow Google News|